Add-ons Surcharges: We have several fees that are charged outside of the regular visit fees.
* Additional Pets: Additional $5 per Dog and $5 per pet after the first 2 (Same Household).
We try hard to accommodate everyone’s requests. We do ask for 72 hours notice for additions to a daily/weekly client’s schedule and at least 1-week notice for vacation schedule requests. We cannot guarantee these last minute service requests can be filled, but we work hard to accommodate all requests. It helps if you are willing to be flexible with using more than one sitter. There will be a service surcharge per visit assessed for 12 hours, 24 hours, 48 hour and Less than 72 hours visit requests and they are subject to sitter availability.
* Booking Emergency Visit: Additional $25 (6 Hours of Notice)
* Booking Emergency Visit: Additional $20 (12 Hours of Notice)
* Booking Emergency Visit: Additional $15 ( 24 Hours of Notice)
* Booking Emergency Visit: Additional $10 (48 Hours of Notice)
* Booking Emergency Visit: Additional $8 (72 Hours of Notice)
* Booking Visit: No Charge (More Than 72 Hours of Notice)
* Minor Holiday Visit: Additional $10
* Major Holiday Visit: Additional $15
* Pills, Oral Liquids, or Ointments (as a stand-alone visit) $5
* Advance Medication: Administration of invasive or complex medications that require a needle (as a stand-alone visit) $8
** Truly Pawesome will ATTEMPT to administer medications (pill and injections) as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result. Excessively shy, aggressive or scared pets with medical problems can be a serious risk to both the care-provider and the pet themselves. If a client has such an animal, we reserve the right to decline providing service and this must be thoroughly discussed PRIOR to services rendered. Additional charges may apply for administering medication, or for extra time spent in caring for sick or injured pets.
* Inclement Weather Charge: Service provided during severe weather. Inclement Weather During severe inclement weather, a $20.00 weather surcharge may apply. This policy generally coincides with County Schools being closed or if the government is shut down.
* Pet Waste Removal: We understand that there may be any number of reasons why you would need someone else to get rid of pet waste for you. While our Truly Pawesome pet sitters are performing any of other other responsibilities, they can also be around to clean up pet waste in the home or in the backyard. This is available by appointment and can be a stand-alone visit, or as an addition to a regular pet sitting or walking visit. $15
* Grooming and Vet Transportation: We can pick up and deliver your precious pup or cuddly kitty to their various destinations – veterinarians, groomers, doggie daycare, play-dates and more. We can even stay with them throughout their appointment, if requested. Available for one-way or round-trips. Rates are negotiable on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for a quote.
* Pet Supplies: if insufficient supplies (food, litter, etc.) are left given the duration of the trip, there is a $20 fee in addition to reimbursement of expenses for replacement supplies.
* Weekends Rate: Includes additional $8 fee for visits done on Saturday and Sunday.
* Credit Card Fees: A 3% processing fee will be added to cover credit card processing costs if you choose to pay by credit card