Add-ons Surcharges: We have several fees that are charged outside of the regular visit fees.
Extra Early/Late Visit Fee – Visit Times: Our earliest visit time is at 9:00 AM and our latest visit time is at 7:00 PM. All of our scheduled visits are scheduled in time blocks for Morning (9:00 am to 11:30 am), Mid-Day (12:00 pm to 3:00 pm), Late Afternoon (3:30 pm to 5:00 pm), and Evening (5:30 pm to 7:00 pm). There will be an extra $5 charge for Extra Early/Late visits done from 7am and after 7:00pm.
* Additional Pets: Additional $5 per Dog and $5 per pet after the first 2 (Same Household).
We try hard to accommodate everyone’s requests. We do ask for 72 hours notice for additions to a daily/weekly client’s schedule and at least 1-week notice for vacation schedule requests. We cannot guarantee these last minute service requests can be filled, but we work hard to accommodate all requests. It helps if you are willing to be flexible with using more than one sitter. There will be a service surcharge per visit assessed for 12 hours, 24 hours, 48 hour and Less than 72 hours visit requests and they are subject to sitter availability.
* Booking Emergency Visit: Additional $25 (Less than 12 Hours of Notification)
* Booking Emergency Visit: Additional $20 ( 24 Hours of Notification)
* Booking Emergency Visit: Additional $15 (48 Hours of Notification)
* Booking Emergency Visit: Additional $10 (72 Hours of Notification)
* Booking Visit: No Charge (More Than 72 Hours of Notification)
* Minor Holiday Visit: Additional $10
* Major Holiday Visit: Additional $15
* Pills, Oral Liquids, or Ointments (as a stand-alone visit) $5
* Advance Medication: Administration of invasive or complex medications that require a needle (as a stand-alone visit) $8
** Truly Pawesome will ATTEMPT to administer medications (pill and injections) as directed but cannot be held responsible for complications that arise as a result. Excessively shy, aggressive or scared pets with medical problems can be a serious risk to both the care-provider and the pet themselves. If a client has such an animal, we reserve the right to decline providing service and this must be thoroughly discussed PRIOR to services rendered. Additional charges may apply for administering medication, or for extra time spent in caring for sick or injured pets.
* Inclement Weather Charge: Service provided during severe weather. Inclement Weather During severe inclement weather, a $20.00 weather surcharge may apply. This policy generally coincides with County Schools being closed or if the government is shut down.
* Pet Waste Removal: We understand that there may be any number of reasons why you would need someone else to get rid of pet waste for you. While our Truly Pawesome pet sitters are performing any of other other responsibilities, they can also be around to clean up pet waste in the home or in the backyard. This is available by appointment and can be a stand-alone visit, or as an addition to a regular pet sitting or walking visit. $15
* Grooming and Vet Transportation: We can pick up and deliver your precious pup or cuddly kitty to their various destinations – veterinarians, groomers, doggie daycare, play-dates and more. We can even stay with them throughout their appointment, if requested. Available for one-way or round-trips. Rates are negotiable on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us for a quote.
* Pet Supplies: if insufficient supplies (food, litter, etc.) are left given the duration of the trip, there is a $20 fee in addition to reimbursement of expenses for replacement supplies.
* Weekends Rate: Includes additional $8 fee for visits done on Saturday and Sunday.
* Key Pickup and or Drop Off – If we need to schedule a key collection and/or drop-off AFTER the initial meet and greet consultation or independent of any scheduled services, there is a $15.00 fee per drop-off and/or pick-up to compensate your sitter for their time.
Parking Fees: When our staff is required to pay for parking during the time of your service a parking surcharge will be added to your service rates to compensate for that expense. Currently rates can range from $.70 to $15 per 30 minutes depending on location. This information will be confirmed after your new client meeting and on boarding process has been completed. If there are free parking alternatives these fees can be waived. Once the sitter gets on location the report starts, if the walker/sitter can’t find parking until the visit ends we will have to charge extra for time.
Excessive Wait Times: If circumstances beyond Truly Pawesome’s control necessitate that a walker/sitter wait more than 10 minutes’ time to access your building (no response at call box, concierge absence, etc.), our walker/sitter will stay for the allotted time and end the walk. if by the time the walker/sitter again accesses and its only 5 minutes left, the walker/sitter will only stay for the reminding 5 minutes and close out the report. If extra time is needed depending on the sitter/walker’s schedule additional charges may apply to compensate for our staff’s time and/or for return visits or rescheduling of the walk/visit. Payment will be required on the spot to do additional time.